Buffalo Seal and Gasket Company opened for business in January 2004, with three employees in an 50,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Houston, Texas. Today, Buffalo Seal and Gasket has become an industry-recognized leader in the manufacture, cutting and fabrication of custom gaskets and a master distributor of O-rings, with 24 employees and a 25,000 square foot manufacturing and warehousing facility, still located in Houston, Texas. The experienced and knowledgeable staff at Buffalo Seal & Gasket has over 75 years’ combined experience in sales and service in a wide range of specialties including:
- Welded Polytetrafluoroethylene Joints – for customers needing a solid Polytetrafluoroethylene gasket with an outer diameter (OD) that is greater than the width of the Polytetrafluoroethylene sheet that is being used. Buffalo Seal and Gasket can cut the material, and, using a proven in-house proprietary method, weld joints to fabricate a seamless Polytetrafluoroethylene gasket that will meet or exceed your specifications. For additional information, click here.
- Sheet Material – Buffalo Seal and Gasket carries and maintains a large, extensive inventory of sheet material, from nitrile, neoprene, Viton®, phenolic, graphite, pure gum, and many, many more. For additional information on all the rubber sheet material available, click here.
- O-Rings – Buffalo Seal and Gasket is a master O-ring distributor with a full range of O-Ring products in a wide variety of materials, including Buna, neoprene, silicone, EPDM, urethane, Viton® and many others. Durometers range from 50 to 90. O-Ring kits and splicing kits are also available. For additional information on O-ring materials and sizes, click here.
- Gaskets – one of our prime specialties is custom cutting gaskets to client specifications. The Buffalo Seal and Gasket die shop has the capability to build a die to press gaskets on our in-house hydraulic presses, or we can design your gasket using our in-house AutoCAD capabilities, and then automatically cut your gaskets using our Flashcut Knife Table. Gaskets are cut from a broad range of materials, such as rubber, UHMW, graphite, non-asbestos sheet, and plant fiber, to name a few. For additional information on gasket materials and capabilities, click here.
- O-Ring Cord – Buffalo Seal and Gasket stocks a wide range of O-ring cord in many different cross sections; we also offer vulcanizing services for customers’ non-standard size O-ring specifications. For additional information on O-ring cord materials and sizes, click here.
- Spiral Wound Gaskets – Buffalo Seal and Gasket stocks graphite impregnated spiral wound gaskets in a broad variety of sizes, with or without inner rings. For additional information on spiral wound gasket materials and capabilities, click here.
- Back-Up Rings – Buffalo Seal and Gasket offers back-up rings in Buna 90 duro and Viton® 90 duro, and also stocks Polytetrafluoroethylene solid backups (MS27595) and Polytetrafluoroethylene split backups (MS28774). For additional information on Back-up rings, click here.
- Tools – Buffalo Seal and Gasket stocks All-Pax gasket cutting systems, Arch punch sets, O-ring measuring charts and other accessories. For additional information on tools, click here.
- Packing – Buffalo Seal and Gasket offers PTFE impregnated acrylic fiber packing and glass reinforced graphite packing along with PTFE joint sealant, listing tape, and graphite crinkle tape (with or without adhesive backing). For additional information on packing, click here.
- Rubber Strip Material – we can strip sheet rubber and Neoprene closed cell sponge to your required width, with or without adhesive backing either on our in-house multiblade stripping machine, or with our Simplex Rubber Saw for thicknesses greater than 1/4 of an inch. For additional information on rubber strip material, click here.
- Engineered Products – Buffalo Seal and Gasket also offers customers rubber molded parts and custom rubber extrusions manufactured to your specifications.
Here at Buffalo Seal and Gasket, we take pride in being a gasket, seal and O-Ring manufacturer and distributor, delivering a wide range of services and capabilities in custom gasket cutting and O-ring distribution. Contact the knowledgeable team at Buffalo Seal and Gasket today for all your custom gasket and O-ring requirements!